UEC has invested substantial resources to be the most automated, agile, flexible and state-of-the-art systems design, engineering and prototyping, production facility in the Southeast region. We have a capitalized investment of over $6 million spanning the last seven years for factory automation, complex surface mount electronics assembly and test equipment, as well as engineering and program management software tools. UEC has a fully integrated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system that facilitates all business systems and performance metric reporting including Earned Value Management (EVM).
Test and Inspection Equipment
- SPEA 4040 Multimode Flying Probe In-Circuit Tester and Optical Acceptance
- Sorensen Electronic DC Load
- Tektronix Oscilloscopes
- HP Signal Generators
- Boonton Power Meter
- Lambda, HP & Protek Power Supplies
- Meiji Stereo Microscope w/Video Camera & X/Y Table
- Full Suite of Electronics Bench Test Equipment
- Rhode & Schwarts FSV 10Hz – 60 GHz Spectrum Analyzer
- Fireberd 8000 Data Test Set
- LabView Software Execution and Programming
- UID Label Verification
- Romer Absolute 3D Measuring/Inspection Arm
- Maccor Series 4000 Automated Battery and Cell Tester
Environmental Stress Screening
- Thermal cycling – Max Temperature Range of +200C to -100C max Change/Ramp Rate of 100C/minute.
- ElectroDynamic (ED) Vibration – Single Axis Random or Sine and Dual Axis Random Vibration.
- ElectroDynamic (ED) Vibration – Frequency Spectrum from 20 to 2000Hz Capable of meeting NAVMAT vibration profiles at ambient temperature.
- Repetitive Shock (RS) Vibration – 3-Axis Random Vibration with 6 Degrees of Freedom with Maximum Acceleration of 75 gRMS.